Robot Masters Robot Masters

Just wanted to quickly say that you did a good job on this. A few of the speeches felt a little drawn out for the otherwise silly mood of this flash, great speeches though. Just wanted to say I have High Voltage stuck in my head now, thanks! Anyways, good job and keep up the good work.

New Creature New Creature

Being an educated Atheist, I am amazed at how many people don't get the point of this movie. It's pretty simple. It is an interpretation of Sinners running wild, them deserving to die for what they have done, then the man dying in their place (obvious Jesus reference) and coming back to life to return to his place among the spirits/gods. Also depicts a follower being born anew and eating the bread or the body of Christ. The John 3:16 reference ought to enlighten people to the plot. But again, coming from a nonbeliever, this is still good work and you did an excellent job at portraying the message of 3:16.

Pencilmation #23 Pencilmation #23

Really cute movie. Bet you watched a lot of Daffy Duck when you were younger, that was an ongoing gag for years with the pencil and brush on looney toons. Nevertheless it was very fluid, funny and creative. Good job!

Prank Calls Prank Calls

Kinda dark humor, but funny. Wish it was longer...

Night At The Soupbury Night At The Soupbury

Funny idea, but with almost no animation this isn't very good. Take the time to change up the scenes and maybe a few scenarios with those guys and you might get a decent score.

BasedBubbus responds:

I made this an hour for Soup Squad banweek. It wasn't meant to have much diversity.

Robot Masters: Metalman Robot Masters: Metalman

Really cool. Nice to see megaman drawn in a music video. The music suited the video as well.

Dora The Expl-whore-r Dora The Expl-whore-r

I have been saying this ever since my kid watched dora. Was hoping someone would point out the craziness. A little girl going out every day with her mom and dad usually nowhere to be found. With a talking monkey in boots, talking backpack, map, and animals...must be some good acid or lsd or something shes on. You should do another one of these. Maybe a diego one, getting eaten by Jaquar or one of the other 500 dangerous animals he helps all by himself.

Shitless.ru (advert) Shitless.ru (advert)

Great flash, especially for an ad

I really like your style. It reminds me of a cross of American and Japanese anime. The ending was cool as well. Felt like it needed a slogan or something "Experience the horrors you never knew existed." or something....

Anyways, on a side note for those who don't speak Russian (like me) try this...

http://translate.google.com/translate ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fshitless.ru%2F&sl=ru&
tl=en&hl=&ie=UTF-8

FelixColgrave responds:

I did suggest a slogan, but the site owners were against the idea.

Batman: Bright Day Batman: Bright Day

Funny but FYI

Heath Ledger didn't do that just to be doing it. He studied real psychos to get an idea for his character, and apparently one of the things a lot of REAL psychos do is lick their lips while they talk. Notice throughout the movie how he takes offense to being called crazy or psycho....paid a lot of attention to detail and I think it paid off in the movie. Still funny to watch this though.

RIP Michael Jackson RIP Michael Jackson

Am I missing something?

Yea I'm not a huge fan of Michael, he lost his ability to amuse me after the 80s. Beat it, Bad, Thriller....then he turned wacko. But without even going there, what the hell is this? I get it's a tribute, but 8 bit music and a picture of him before the last round of plastic surgeries and it's got a higher score than some decent flash movies? What's newgrounds coming to. This would have been a better submission for the art portal. I could do without the music and everyone could appreciate your love for him with the one pic you had up. Ok...I'm done.