Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Great game. For those of you struggling it really isn't that hard. In the fist few days, after you get the glider, you are better off flying straight up and crashing (weird but you get a lot more money for height than distance) Once you get the rockets just try to barely tilt up and keep your speed about 3/4. Once you're up to speed, level out a bit, then repeat, when you run out of rocket come into the water at dead level or back just a little and you can skip a few extra times to get that extra distance. The quickest I've beat the game is in 27 days. Just focus more on the equipment than the stats..especially the first glider and first rocket.

Sentry Knight Sentry Knight

Well to answer the last guys complaints, when you reset your skill points you have to press space during the match to pull up your skill tree where you can pause the game and assign your spells. You can also change spells between cooldowns too. As far as the game itself, it was okay. Even leveled up the gameplay doesn't change a whole lot. There needs to be some more auto turrets, like the Gargoyle to avoid constantly having to aim at every enemy. Overall a good game though.

Charlie Buchanan: Job Charlie Buchanan: Job

Like others have said, this is great for an interactive movie. The voice acting is superb. Reminds me a lot of Duke Nukem. Keep up the good work!

MMS RPG 4 MMS RPG 4

Games not too bad

The idea was nice, there have been several sonic, mm, mario, etc videos. The game played smoothly but the boss fight was very uneven, all attacks were always 1000 pts, all skills were 2000 and heal was always 1000. The boss almost always hit about 800, while the Giga was 20000. Like the other guy said, it was pretty much just save your energy for healing and wait for your giga attack. Not bad but very lacking.

One Button Arthur One Button Arthur

Unique game

Good puzzle game. The one button action was surprisingly interesting. Got 337 on my second try. Good game, but the game would be even better with better graphics.

Electric Guitar DEMO Electric Guitar DEMO

Um yea...

Alright....I'll keep this simple.
1. Good idea, very bad execution. You put the sounds on there why? All you have are a few notes on your low E string.
2. Instead of referring to your notes as E1, E2, etc, you should refer to them as F, F#, G, etc or use tab:
---0--1--2---
Would make more sense to anyone really trying to learn.
3. In the future, try to get a little closer to your finished project before submitting it. If it wasn't for originality and confusing a lot of people, Id say this would normally be blammed.

Hope to see you finish this project. If you are still working on this, try dressing up the buttons and such a little more.....you can create all sorts of fancy buttons, eye candy is least important, but would help a lot....maybe even use a real picture of a guitar...

Anyway, good luck with this project.

Whack Your PC Whack Your PC

Pretty funny

Pretty cool stuff man. For those who don't get the Tarzan joke I think it's saying that by doing that you are acting like an animal, like the primitive man we are when you do crazy violence. And Jane loves him...

For those who cant find all 6 ways, make sure you check the puzzle board and the doors under the fish bowl and plant.

McDonald's videogame McDonald's videogame

Great game, but a few ways to make it better

I have read the epic reviews, so I'll keep this one simple. The game was great. Great sounds, great graphics, style. you name it. If you make a sequel and you really should, I think you should have good things happen to McD's once in a while. Have bigger pieces of land to get and add in CHICKEN. While it's true the Big Mac made McD's, their 2nd biggest seller is chicken of all types..chicken sandwiches, nuggets, strips, whatever. So add in chicken, keep the cows, make the slaughterhouses bigger, add more land to buy, have a way to change the game speed, a month every few seconds adds up to a large loss quick. So I think having a way to slow down time without just pausing it and maybe even a difficulty setting would be nice.

Anyway, keep up the good work and let's see an even bigger, better, and uncut version of this game. It worked for South Park.

Claris Autopsy Claris Autopsy

Decent Game, nice twist

Game was beginning to get boring until you threw in the nice twist about the heart. Seen it beating behind the lungs...

Anyway, to the guy who reviewed before, you can have a majority of your organs removed before you die, your heart can beat for several minutes. 2nd, you can be artificially inseminated to become pregnant without losing your virginity. Anyways, nice twist on a decent game.

Conversion Calculator Conversion Calculator

Not bad, but if you could make it more accurate...

Not bad for a first go at it. One thing I found that would kill it's use is it doesn't handle decimals worth a crap. 98 and 98.6 F are not the same in celcius. Need to make it a little more accurate and this would be great for kids still in school.

Anyways great job for a hopefully beta version.