Robot Masters Robot Masters

Just wanted to quickly say that you did a good job on this. A few of the speeches felt a little drawn out for the otherwise silly mood of this flash, great speeches though. Just wanted to say I have High Voltage stuck in my head now, thanks! Anyways, good job and keep up the good work.

New Creature New Creature

Being an educated Atheist, I am amazed at how many people don't get the point of this movie. It's pretty simple. It is an interpretation of Sinners running wild, them deserving to die for what they have done, then the man dying in their place (obvious Jesus reference) and coming back to life to return to his place among the spirits/gods. Also depicts a follower being born anew and eating the bread or the body of Christ. The John 3:16 reference ought to enlighten people to the plot. But again, coming from a nonbeliever, this is still good work and you did an excellent job at portraying the message of 3:16.

Pencilmation #23 Pencilmation #23

Really cute movie. Bet you watched a lot of Daffy Duck when you were younger, that was an ongoing gag for years with the pencil and brush on looney toons. Nevertheless it was very fluid, funny and creative. Good job!

Learn to Fly ! Learn to Fly !

Great game. For those of you struggling it really isn't that hard. In the fist few days, after you get the glider, you are better off flying straight up and crashing (weird but you get a lot more money for height than distance) Once you get the rockets just try to barely tilt up and keep your speed about 3/4. Once you're up to speed, level out a bit, then repeat, when you run out of rocket come into the water at dead level or back just a little and you can skip a few extra times to get that extra distance. The quickest I've beat the game is in 27 days. Just focus more on the equipment than the stats..especially the first glider and first rocket.

Sentry Knight Sentry Knight

Well to answer the last guys complaints, when you reset your skill points you have to press space during the match to pull up your skill tree where you can pause the game and assign your spells. You can also change spells between cooldowns too. As far as the game itself, it was okay. Even leveled up the gameplay doesn't change a whole lot. There needs to be some more auto turrets, like the Gargoyle to avoid constantly having to aim at every enemy. Overall a good game though.

Charlie Buchanan: Job Charlie Buchanan: Job

Like others have said, this is great for an interactive movie. The voice acting is superb. Reminds me a lot of Duke Nukem. Keep up the good work!

Stand Alone Stand Alone

I really like the synths "ahh" blended really well up until the 47 sec mark those notes clashed....other than that keep up the good work. Only other advice Id say on this one is tune down the volume of the lead synth toward the end, it drowns out the rest. But keep up the good work, I'll be keeping my eye out for ya. Good luck.

CannonXIII responds:

Thanks for the comment bro.

Mohawk Mohawk

Really love the bassline. It seems a little overpowering and seems to distort (cause fading) of your other instruments. Like the funk though. Keep up the good work man. Some of those weird melodies remind me of Tom Morello, not an influence of yours is he?

AliMaredia responds:

Thank you! And yes, Tom Morello is one of my favorite musicians.

The bass is a little too overpowering. I agree with you on that.

Me Instead Of Them Me Instead Of Them

I like this song a little better than the other in the top Ive listened to. It's a little softer than my style. Your singing isn't bad by any means. Like the drum reverb and the "radio" vocals effect you used, helps add to this. Rock on man.

Rexxist responds:

Thanks man!

Everything Dies Everything Dies

Everybody has said pretty much everything I can think of. The concept is great, the shading is wonderful and the themes to all your artwork I've checked out are creepy, yet meaningful. Have you ever considered doing a Brothers Grimm drawing? Your style would suit the original tellings of their stories very nicely. Just a thought.

Not Just Another Girl... Not Just Another Girl...

Very nice work man. Love the attention to detail in the hair. Only thing missing is color, but either way, great job!

Indulge Indulge

Nice shading work. Just now learning photoshop myself, need a tablet haha. Anyways, interesting design, reminds me of Predator and a bat. I could see that used in a movie though. Good job man.